Updated on December 16, 2021
This accessibility statement applies to https://www.mktdirector.com. MKTDIRECTOR is committed to digital accessibility to ensure as many people as possible to be able to use our website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- All non-text content that is presented to the user has a text alternative that serves the equivalent purpose.
- The visual presentation of text and images of text has a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. MKTDIRECTOR is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of our website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact [email protected]
Compatibility with browsers
MKTDIRECTOR is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions” or “Mobile operating systems older than 5 years.
Accessibility of MKTDIRECTOR relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of MKTDIRECTOR , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for MKTDIRECTOR:
- Links opening a new window: Some links may open in a new window without previously informing in the link text. This is because we cannot control the quality of the contributions. Please contact us if you detect such links so that we can fix them.
- Uploaded images may not have text alternatives: Some images may not have an alternative text. This is because we cannot control the quality of the contributions. Please contact us if you detect this type of images so we can fix it.
MKTDIRECTOR, LLC. assessed the accessibility of MKTDIRECTOR by the following approaches: