At MKTDIRECTOR, the health and well-being of our customers, associates, partners, and suppliers are our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive. You rely on us every day for your marketing needs, and we’re going to continue to provide reliable access to most of the marketing services you count on.
Do you Skype? Do you Webex? Do you Zoom? We do!
Since we need to protect those more vulnerable to the coronavirus, we are taking multiple steps to minimize health risks for everybody. One of these steps is going more digital than ever working remotely, which means that we are trying to avoid, when possible, in-person meetings and enabling our conferencing tools to remotely meet with our potential and current customers.
One thing is true, due to the coronavirus and social distancing, now we are taking businesses through a digital maturity test like never before. And here at MKTDIRECTOR, we are ready.
Since two years ago, and due to our international customers, we already had implemented these technologies available:
- Webex Video Conferencing.
- Zoom Video Conferencing.
- Cloud Storage/File Sharing.
- Cloud-Based Project Management Tools.
And most importantly, our Contact forms and phone lines are always available.
Stay healthy, take care.
Key resources to keep track of the coronavirus pandemic
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- UK National Health Service
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- AMA Guide for Physicians
- Harvard Medical School’s Resource Center
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Guide
- Government of Canada
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (an agency of the European Union)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources (Commonwealth of Australia Department of Health)
- Ministry of Health Singapore
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Government of India)